Birthday Parties
I have a few ideas for Spencer's birthday party coming up next month. This is his "on" year to have a kid party. We've usually not bothered with it because it is too overwhelming for him anyway and just did a family party, but this year I think he would like it. He has a friend from church, Joe, who recently moved into the ward and has taken a liking to and interest in Spencer. I thought about inviting him out to do an activity with us. The other thought is to invite all of the boys from his sunday school class. It would be 3 or so other boys.
Here are my ideas:
- the trampoline place- Sky Zone
- ice skating
- roller skating
- bowling- we did this once before with good success
- Nascar Speedway- although we think this might be a better summer activity since the 2 seater cars are outside and he would need a buddy
- keeping it simple and going out for pizza
what do you think?
I'm a simple kind of girl, so I'd go for the easy pizza party. By the way, I miss you!
ReplyDelete