I am always torn about school pictures. They are expensive, but it beats having to drag them to another studio. My main concern with them though is that they are not always great.
Some years they have been wonderful. This year just so so. Same for last year.
Don’t even get me started on the crying pictures of Spencer that grace his student ID each year at middle school. (They never believe me when I tell them they just HAVE to get his face… not him looking at the camera, not him smiling etc) Next year I’m submitting a picture and if the school doesn’t like it tough.
Here’s this year’s- I got this funny picture idea from 71 toes.
Ignore the 1/2 eaten cereal bar on the couch. I interrupted his breakfast to take this photo.
Sammie’s is pretty, but didn’t capture her quite right.
I think I did better.
I still can’t get over how grown up she looks in these pictures.
Remember this picture of Spencer? It sits on our piano. The close ups of Sammie and Tyler will be replacing the school pictures soon.
Such adorable kids!
ReplyDelete