Earlier this month I celebrated my 34th birthday.
The kids went to the dollar store to buy my gifts and got Spencer that funny hat. Sammie got me those hair clips which I was in desperate need of.
From Tyler- a solar powered lady bug on a plant. “It’s a plant you can’t kill Mom!” He knows me so well. I love looking at my happy dancing bug on the window sill each morning. That hat cracks me up.
They also bought me a ton of the bath and body works new scent- Be Enchanted. I love it. I also got some from Jen so I’m all set until Christmas just like I like it!
We had doughnuts for breakfast and enjoyed the morning together and then Spencer and I hung out on my birthday while the others went to Chicago for Arizona’s baby blessing. We missed them, but it was kind of nice to have a relaxing weekend for my birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment