This year we went back to the lake we visited last year and it was super fun! I’m going back with the kids at the end of the summer as a last celebration before school starts. I didn’t take as many pictures this year, but we swam a lot, chased ducks, hiked, rode the new golf cart our friends had bought since last year, read, and played a lot of cards. It was super relaxing and such a great time.
We went this amazing beach lake and roasted in the sun. There’s not a lot of shade at this place, but it sure was fun. It had a ton of fish that would swim all around you. I think Tyler and Sammie’s favorite part of this day trip was watching the fish with their goggles on.
The kids and I played a lot of catch. That’s Spencer in the turtle. He wore that hat almost all week.
The weather was beautiful while we were down there, but if anything a little chilly for swimming. We still did our fair share though! It only rained one day that I remember.
We went on a hike around the lake one day and let the kids pick up fun rocks along the way for their sand buckets. It is just beautiful there.
We found this little guy.
I love this picture- how the clouds are reflected in the lake. So pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment