The daily road of a family of five.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Other May Events

100

Dad and I decorated mom’s grave for Mother’s Day.  I got her the bird house.  She collected them.

106

Tyler and I went to the zoo for his 1st grade field trip.  This was us on the train.  We also rode the carousal.  So not posting a picture of me on a plastic giraffe.

104

This guy tried to eat Tyler’s visor.  It was pretty funny- too bad I wasn’t quick enough with the camera to get the action shot, but Tyler thought this picture was pretty funny- they are about the same height.  We had a great time.

107

128

Sammie got her tonsils out last week!  She’s still recovering and eating a lot of pudding and popsicles, but she’s doing pretty well.  It was time- she had strep throat 6 times since Christmas and tonsillitis once!

126

We also had our living room and dining room floors refinished.  Aren’t they pretty?  We celebrated the occasion by going out to buy a new sofa and chair to further spruce up the room.  It’s delivered tomorrow and I can’t wait.  It’s weird having an empty room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment