I know you are on the edge of your seats.
The daily road of a family of five.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
more to come!
I know it's Thanksgiving. I know we've had Halloween, Tyler's birthday, a concert or two, the cutest little Thanksgiving performance known to preschool and 6th grade camp. I know I should just take time to download those pictures instead of watching "Lie to me" (new fav. show on netflix) or Dancing with the Stars. I haven't even had a chance (or let's be honest) taken the chance to look over all of Spencer's pictures from camp. In my defense there are thousands!!! My excuse today is that I have to get 5 people and one dog ready and out the door in 3 hours. Tomorrow will be another excuse, but I promise it will get done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment