The daily road of a family of five.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The world of Dereth

Have you ever googled your name? I have. I googled "Dereth" after a tip 7 or so years ago from a young, very excited, I suspect extremely computer literate DMV photographer who wanted my autograph and photo. After leaving the DMV a little scared of the young man I googled it. The search came up with all sorts of interesting site names and articles:

The Dereth Museum
About Dereth
Crossroads of Dereth
The Dereth Conservancy
Dereth Cartography
derethguard.com
Rangers of Dereth
Pirates of Dereth
Dereth on Twitter
Dereth and general maps
Dereth Exploration
The clan of Dereth
The wars of Dereth

So, weird right? Well, it is unless you know about the alternate online universe where I assume one of the world's is "Dereth". I don't know the details of how it all works having never actually clicked on any of the websites. I just thought it was cool that my little unusual name has reached new heights of fame and familiarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment