The daily road of a family of five.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Tyler’s 6th birthday

Tyler turned 6 on November 23rd this year- the day before Thanksgiving. He was born the day before Thanksgiving 6 years ago so it was kind of special.

It was a kid party year- we try to do kid parties every other year- saves my sanity a little- and we went bowling! It was fabulous. No mess to clean up, great food, fun for the kids and the best part was we got unlimited bowling!

P1010886

P1010888

(the little boy in green didn’t want to get his picture taken)

P1010900

P1010904

He wanted superman cupcakes so I ordered these fun blue cupcakes and some superman rings on amazon and presto! Superman cupcakes! Talk about easy. The added bonus was that all of the kids had blue teeth and lips for the rest of the party. I’m sure their parents were thrilled!

P1010906

Sammie and Spencer came and this is Sammie with her doughnut. She’s such a trooper about having alternate snacks and treats.

P1010908

I love how excited he got over a ball. I love little boys.

We all were home the day of his birthday for Thanksgiving break so we went to lunch at Pizza Hut buffet and opened presents. We dug out the birthday hat they all laughed at when they bought it for me. I think the joke’s on them though. I’ve saved it for everyone’s birthday! I think I’ll loose it again though in time for mine in March.

P1010921

P1010926

Cupcakes again- but these Sammie could eat. They were yummy too! Sammie helped decorate them and Tyler picked out the Buzz candle.

P1010932

From Sammie. This kid LOVES power rangers. Especially Power Rangers Mystic Force. (whatever that is) I refuse to waste brain power on it.

We celebrated again with family in Jacksonville. It was a HUGE birthday week!

P1010949

No comments:

Post a Comment