The daily road of a family of five.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dereth’s Iphone Catch Up

This is just a hodge podge of catch up photos from my iphone.  I’m not great at remembering to put them on the computer- or rather remembering how to put them on the computer.  But today I got online at the handy dandy apple website and figured it out without Thomas’ help!  I was pretty proud of myself.

IMG_0482

Tyler is going to be Spider Man for Halloween.  Sammie is going to be a witch and Spencer will probably wear his chicken hat. 

IMG_0476

Sammie and I had a mother/daughter date at the mall the other day and we found these silly things at Claire’s. 

IMG_0417

Too bad it was my iphone because this picture is a little blurry.  Spencer has been letting us dress him up in a shirt and tie for church.  Here’s another couple:

IMG_0415

IMG_0409

IMG_0408

Miss Ella right after we think she rolled over in a room with 5 adults and 3 other kids and no one was looking to know for sure.  That’s Sammie’s long legs behind her I think.

IMG_0362

Sammie and her friend Emma on the first day of school.  (We were going binder shopping because they need a HUGE zipper binder for middle school)

IMG_0337

Sammie made Ella a bunch of head bands over the summer.  Here she is modeling one of my favorites. 

Here are the rest:

IMG_0322

IMG_0294

Cherie and the kids came down for a few days earlier in the summer to swim and hang out. We went to Vago park and they have this really fun sand area the kids just loved.

IMG_0348

IMG_0349

IMG_0353

IMG_0355

IMG_0357

It was also Spencer’s last day with Zach our respite provider from touch point.  We miss him when he’s gone at college!

IMG_0423

I just thought this was funny.  Tyler playing Mario wearing the hat.  The wii was for sure the family favorite way to beat the heat this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment