The daily road of a family of five.

Monday, November 12, 2012

October 2012

IMG_0496

We went to meet some old friends for dinner.  Spencer wasn’t doing well so Thomas stayed home with him. 

IMG_0499

They had a wacky hair day at the middle school.

IMG_0491

Spencer didn’t participate, but I got a pretty good picture of him anyway.  He was mad at me the rest of the morning, but it was worth it.

IMG_0506

Sammie wearing her partial witch costume to school.  She didn’t want to wear the skirt, tights or fancy shoes. 

IMG_0507

It’s no masks at grade school for the parade but Tyler still tried to stay in character.

IMG_0517

We thought this was funny- the orthodontist on Halloween- the skeleton has braces. 

IMG_0518

IMG_0520

Still can’t believe how much candy they got…

IMG_0521

Cherie and the kids came again to visit for a short weekend.  This is the only picture I got.  We had a great time as always.

IMG_0524

I guess I had this beauty too. 

IMG_0528

 

IMG_0529

Goodwill outlet had a bunch of costumes after Halloween.  Tyler was in heaven.  I’m the best mom in the universe.  Man I hope he’s this easy to please for a while yet.

IMG_0531

“What Suit?”  (Tyler’s response when I told him he better change out of his suit before eating pizza. I guess it quickly became a part of his identity.)

IMG_0532

Just my cute boy waiting at the bus stop.  We always rush rush rush out the door and feel like we are going to miss it and always we end up being the first ones there.  Although, now that I’m making the kids do their own morning get ready routine it’s a little more last minute.  More on that idea later…

Over all we had a wonderful October.  As we get ready for the holidays I’m excited for the chance to be with family more and do special little things for my kids.  I’ll try to take lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment