The daily road of a family of five.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Emma’s Visit

Our little niece Emma came down for a visit over winter break.  It was so much fun to have some one on one time with that sweet girl. 

Sammie and I made her this poster:

1-15-14 148

We went ice skating, to the mall to buy matching jewelry and head bands for her and Sammie, watched the Princess Diaries 1 and 2 and just had a lot of fun and laughter.  We hope to do this with more of our nieces and nephews this year. 

 

 

1-15-14 100

Emma made me feel like the coolest aunt in the world for paying 50 cents for this ride. 

1-15-14 124

1-15-14 122

Silly Uncle Thomas.

 

1-15-14 112

Twinkies!

1-15-14 115

Spencer and I just watched, but everyone had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. I got to visit cousins who lived in Fairfield, Iowa. It seemed huge to us, as our town had less than 2000 people. My older cousins became heroes to me, and I still have very fond memories of those visits. You are a good Aunt and it looks like Sammie is a wonderful cousin for a younger cousin.

    ReplyDelete