The daily road of a family of five.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A few of my favorite things

Here is a quick run down of my favorite websites. I check these at least once a week.

http://www.5dollardinners.com/

Every recipe is made for 5 dollars or under. Pretty cool!

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

This woman made something in her crock pot every day for a year! Yeah!

http://www.cakejournal.com/

I found this looking for Tyler's bday cake and was inspired by the creativity. Even though I am not a cake decorator except for the time 5 years ago I took a 6 week class and my pig cake still looked like a balloon with eyes... I wonder if I still have a picture of that...

http://orgjunkie.com/

Love love love this site!

http://allrecipes.com/

http://www.dealdetectives.com/

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

Because sadly I'm still an obsessed teenage girl at heart. *sigh*

http://www.moneysavingmom.com/

http://100daystochristmas.com/

I just like to see what I should be doing...

Well, I guess that's it. It seems like a lot to me on this little page, but maybe there will be things that are new to you! Post your favorites in the comment page

1 comment:

  1. www.picky-palate.com -- the things she makes are so unique and look to die for!!

    ReplyDelete