Tyler's 4th birthday is tomorrow! Here's a picture of his cake.
We have a lot of plans for this b-day week for our little man. Tonight Meghan and James and Uncle Brian and Aunt Laura are coming over to celebrate, tomorrow morning is his kid party with 5 of his little friends, (Cars themed of course!) tomorrow night Nicole is coming with us to go out to Nick and Elaina's pizzeria (a fabo pizza place in Overland if you have a chance to go sometime) and then we'll do the family parties over thanksgiving. Thursday is my family and Saturday Thomas' family. Whew! What a fun filled week for him. I'm thinking as long as the stress of everything doesn't completely overwhelm me I'll be able to enjoy it. I'm thinking positive about it anyway.
We have a lot of plans for this b-day week for our little man. Tonight Meghan and James and Uncle Brian and Aunt Laura are coming over to celebrate, tomorrow morning is his kid party with 5 of his little friends, (Cars themed of course!) tomorrow night Nicole is coming with us to go out to Nick and Elaina's pizzeria (a fabo pizza place in Overland if you have a chance to go sometime) and then we'll do the family parties over thanksgiving. Thursday is my family and Saturday Thomas' family. Whew! What a fun filled week for him. I'm thinking as long as the stress of everything doesn't completely overwhelm me I'll be able to enjoy it. I'm thinking positive about it anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment