.jpg)
Whenever I say the phrase: "I'm a Weight Watcher" I have a little laugh to myself. Do this with me: Sing "I'm a Weight Watcher" to the theme to Wheel of Fortune 1989 promo! Link up below: "I'm a Wheel Watcher" I'm easily entertained.
Another thought - Maybe if I stop thinking about (obsessing, focusing, avoiding) food so much I'll stop eating so much. It's worth a shot!
I don't know if that's taken from a real song or not, but I love it.
Anyway, I am a weight watcher member and have struggled with weight my whole life. I am trying to loose 20 pounds. So far I'm only going up instead of down. I set very complicated goals for myself and then when I don't follow that plan exactly I get frustrated and down on myself. So, my goal for this week is to set doable goals. Eat less and move more sounds like a good place to start. Where have I heard that one before?
Anyway, I am a weight watcher member and have struggled with weight my whole life. I am trying to loose 20 pounds. So far I'm only going up instead of down. I set very complicated goals for myself and then when I don't follow that plan exactly I get frustrated and down on myself. So, my goal for this week is to set doable goals. Eat less and move more sounds like a good place to start. Where have I heard that one before?
Another thought - Maybe if I stop thinking about (obsessing, focusing, avoiding) food so much I'll stop eating so much. It's worth a shot!
My exercise log from last week:
Monday- 75 minutes cardio combo of elliptical machine and treadmill
Tuesday- 45 minutes treadmill
Wednesday- 30 minute walk with Gizmo
Thursday- 20 minute walk with Gizmo
Friday- Cardio Dance workout at home 45 minutes- that was interesting! No injuries though. Whew! There was a close one with Gizmo at one point. Almost cha cha cha'd on his tail!
Saturday- OFF! * still walked the dog
No comments:
Post a Comment