It's always fun for us when our kids start having a good sense of humor. Tyler has had some moments when he made me laugh out loud and I thought I'd share them.
1. As you know Spencer has had difficulty with eating for the last few months. We've gotten to where we ask the kids to help him if they are eating a snack. Tyler and Spencer were eating a snack recently and Tyler came to me and said how great it was, but when I asked him if he helped Spencer he said "I don't want to talk about it." :)
2. It came up in the car yesterday that my birthday is soon. Tyler was concerned he hadn't had a chance to get out shopping with Dad and asked if he could make me something. I told him that for my birthday I would love for him to help Sammie clean the basement so we can sit and watch a movie for my birthday night and if he and Sammie would not argue for the whole day that would be present enough. Tyler: "I'll just buy you something."
No comments:
Post a Comment