The daily road of a family of five.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The big X

Tyler caught a bad stomach virus and I had to take him in to the doctor for a nausea meds because he was throwing up so much.  Poor baby.  Every 15-20 minutes from about 2 am-12 noon yesterday.  He’s doing better now, but hasn’t had any solid food since Tuesday night dinner so we’ll wait and see.  He needed another dose of the meds last night and hasn’t been sick since, but laid around a lot today and took a nap.  (something he doesn’t ever do really)

He was too weak to walk yesterday when I took him to the Dr. so I carried all 50 lbs of him up to the office, but they gave me a wheelchair for him for the ride back down to the valet parking (which I did take advantage of on the way up)

As we were wheeling down the hallway Tyler said “Mom, can we just put a big X on this day already?” 

Poor little guy.  Here’s a pic in the adult wheelchair they gave us. 

Bucket and all.

P1000342

No comments:

Post a Comment