The daily road of a family of five.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jacksonville Trip part 1

We went to Jacksonville for the day yesterday to spend some time with our family there.  My brother Darrin came down from Springfield to see the kids and so we could see his cute little guy Parker.  I’m organizing the trip there into more parts because I took a record number of pictures.  I couldn’t resist this little guy:

P1010197

My mom had this large red container filled with little blocks and parker loved tipping it over.   I can see him thinking “What’d I do?”

P1010199

First thing the not quite 2 year old went to at the park. 

P1010200

Who is this strange lady who keeps taking my picture anyway?

P1010201

Tyler at the top of the HUGE slide.  This is maybe even bigger than the one he broke his arm on at the St. Louis Mills Mall so I was a little nervous.  I think he did it only the one time and I was standing beside him reminding him to not flip over the edge.  Probably wasn’t as fun as he remembered with me harping on him. 

P1010205

Spencer deciding to give it a try.

P1010241

They even had a see saw.  Spencer wasn’t a big fan.

P1010278

Sammie in mid hair flip.  She does that a lot lately and thought it was hilarious that I caught it on camera!  I had to track her down to get a few pictures of her because of course she made friends on site.  Never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment