The daily road of a family of five.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Quiet Sunday Morning

I love quiet Sunday mornings.  It is 9 am here and it is still quiet.  I’ll have to wake the natives here soon to get ready for church, but for now I am enjoying the peace and quiet that comes when the children are sleeping.  I can think, ponder, pray.  I can focus on what today represents for this country.

When my little people wake up it is constant noise and demands.  Tyler needs noise.  If he isn’t involved in a conversation or interaction he will just make his little boy noises of zooming, fighting and saving the world.  Sammie sings or hums ALL DAY LONG.  Spencer is my quiet one- content to just sit and watch it all happen so we make him move around and make noise. 

I love all of that too. 

1 comment: