The day after my mom’s funeral we thought the kids deserved a quick trip to the park before we got back to the work that needs to be done the week of a funeral. We took them to a local sprinkler park. As you can see I’m trying to catch up on pictures! These are a little out of order because this happened before Nauvoo, but I forgot I had them. Oops!
Spencer preferred to stay dry.
Lexi, Anna’s baby, just turned 1! I can’t believe it. She is so big now and just as adorable. They were with us at the park, but I didn’t get any good pictures of them. Shame on me.
Grandpa Burnett and his grandkids. My goal for family photos is that they are all in one place and that you can see faces. It makes things much less stressful. Especially when Spencer only allows one before running away screaming. Oh, and there’s Anna and Lexi in the background. Perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment