The daily road of a family of five.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bat Cookies

I made bat cookies yesterday with the kids after school.  They turned out super cute and the kids all had a great time making and eating them!  The idea came from Kate over at Our best Bites. 

Aren’t they cute?  The kids just ate them still soft because they couldn’t wait for them to harden.  I couldn’t find almond bark at Schnucks so I just got chocolate chips.  I think the almond bark would have set up more quickly. 

P1010708

 

P1010709

 

P1010716

P1010723

All of them covered in chocolate.  Sammie is sad here because I told her she couldn’t have 3rds.  I have no idea where that kid puts it all!

P1010715

Spencer snuck a cookie before it was dipped.  Doesn’t he look good?  He’s been eating well and looks healthier than he has in a while! 

I also fed missionaries from our church last night and made this recipe.  It’s a keeper in this house- egg/nut free, easy and so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment