I took the kids to the fire house on Saturday for an annual community party they host there, but wouldn’t wait in line for the face painting. It was like an HOUR wait. No way. Not with 4 kids. (We invited Madolyn, Sammie’s BFF from school to come with us)
So, today after school I face painted the kids. I bought some face paint at Hobby Lobby today. I think they turned out pretty cool. Sammie’s is a little strange, but that is more because of the subject matter, not really my skills. I have no idea how to draw a pizza on a face.
Here they are!
Tyler the super hero- green lantern inspired with matching ring:
Lydia the Zebra Princess:
Madolyn the kitty cat. This takes a bit of imagination, but like I said- I’m not an artist.
Sammie the Pizza. No idea where this kid comes up with these things.
Group picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment