The daily road of a family of five.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A few random things…

IMG_0658

Can you guess who these are for?  A certain someone we love has a birthday coming up and LOVES stuffed animals.  Now I need to find a place to put them all.  We need a better animal storage system other than the bed.  There’s so many there’s barely enough for the kid!  I actually need to completely overhaul the boys room, but who has time for that?

IMG_0659

I took this to send as a thank you for grandma for giving us these fun pans that makes taco salad shells out of regular tortillas.  I love sending pictures with thank you cards.  The kids loved these and I’m all for anything that gets them to eat salad.  Notice Tyler’s green is barely visible however. 

IMG_0671

Sammie finally got to take out her original ear rings.  Man she’s been waiting for that forever!  It happened to fall on grandma Atkins’ birthday so she wore cupcakes to honor the occasion. 

Sammie also got 2 pairs of new glasses.  Her prescription changed dramatically and we are hoping by wearing these all of the time she will stop getting migraines.   They are similar, but the 2nd pair has cool white sides that I think are super cute.

IMG_1121

IMG_1123

IMG_1124

I should make it my goal for February to take more pictures.  It’s hard with our camera shy kid around, but there was very little to report in photo for January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment