I snapped a few funny pictures this week.
Crazy hat day at the middle school. I love that she wanted to wear this hat. I wouldn’t have been caught dead in it in middle school. I love that she thought it was funny and had the confidence to wear it!
Just so we remember how cute this guy is. He’s not on the blog much!
Tyler’s dog “Roku” eating breakfast with his best buddy.
When he saw that I took his picture… does he have to grow up? I love this age.
Spencer and I planted a bean this week. We are tracking it’s progress into a plant. It started opening up after day 2! Just cotton balls in a glass jar- and we water it every day… or we should. I have to say if the thing doesn’t grow it’s all because of me and my inability to keep plants alive because I forget to water them.
Here it is today- day 4. We think it will grow a stem by Sunday. We’ll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment