The daily road of a family of five.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

13th anniversary



Thomas and I celebrate 13 years of marriage today!

Yesterday we went out to lunch and then walked around down town St. Charles- something we have never done together. They have a lot of funny shops with nick nacks and other junk. We saw a popcorn shop, tea shop, spice shop, a great little book store that was quite a find, and our favorite- an old fashioned ice cream shop. I had a strawberry cone that was amazing!

Today was special too. We had our family home evening today because tomorrow night I have to go to one of the kids school orientations. We had a nice lesson by Sammie about "Families can be together forever" and Tyler picked the game of hot potato with a real "tato" for the activity. Thomas made macaroons for a treat that we all demolished with embarrassing quickness. It's been a nice day. A great day to remember our special day and the importance of family.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!! Walking around St. Charles is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hope you guys have a fun one too!

    ReplyDelete