
I've been hooked on past seasons of Friday Night Lights- the football/drama show on NBC. Netflix has seasons 1-3 online.
It's coming out in my daily life in the following ways:
- I was horrified to realize that I'd picked back up my southern accent for a few days!!!!!!!!!
- I found myself giving pep talks to the kids and wanting them to yell back at me "Ma'am Yes Ma'am!" (kind of joking)
- I "huddled" (not joking) with the kids on cleaning day to develop our game plan
- I began to discuss football with Thomas. It's actually a great way to figure out this mysterious game because all of the video is close up. Maybe I'll get into it this year.
- For those of you who have watched seasons of a show on DVD before you know what mean when I say it's disappointing to have it all end. I wish I'd drawn it out a bit more.
- I realized it's easy for me to get caught up in a show like this. I need to spend less time watching and more time living.
- It's fun to watch drama on TV, but much less fun to live it in real life. I'm grateful for my boring old every day life.
No comments:
Post a Comment