The daily road of a family of five.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Let me hear your docile tones

If I could use one word to highlight the last few weeks it would be NOISE. That's what our house has been like- if there's something to get your feelings hurt over they'll find it. (and loudly) If they can raise their voices over something they relish the chance. If they can say a non verbal EGGGGHHHH 100 times in a day you bet they will. (this is a bad habit of mine- the non verbal anger thing... it's not very cute to see it in your 4 year old.)

I've come to the conclusion though that kids are just plain weird. One minute they are screaming at each other and getting time out or privileges taken away for treating each other badly and the next they are sad because someone has to go to day camp and will be missed. I think they will just miss the entertainment value of a good fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment