The daily road of a family of five.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Silly Dog


Here's a cute little picture of the fussy face guy to remind myself why I like this dog.


Gizmo won't go outside by himself. Why? I thought dogs liked to be outside. Poor guy hadn't gone potty since yesterday afternoon and I thought he'd be practically crossing his little legs he had to go so bad this morning and opened the door for him to go out with Tyler (not by himself, but anyone besides me is nobody apparently) and he refused.

I put him out physically and he scooted back in before the screen could close behind me. He'll only potty in a yard if we are at someone else's house. At our house he wants to be walked to go. In the extreme weather it's really a challenge to walk him twice a day. Ideas? Comments? Suggestions? All are welcome. Preferably if they are easy and quick! (I know that's unlikely, but still thought I'd put that in there)




No comments:

Post a Comment