I got some amazing gifts for Mother’s day from my family!
I requested this:

I saw a review of it on Taste and Tell and loved that there was a picture with every recipe. My kind of cookbook. I’ve already made a few things from it and have plans today to try the “Brazilian Lemonade” if I make it to the store. There are a surprising number of Sammie friendly bread and dessert recipes in this too so once I’m over my baking coma from last week I’ll be trying some of those as well.
Then Thomas surprised me with this!
It has the first scene of the next movie on it! I took time this week when the kids were in school to watch all of the special features. I’m hoping to watch the movie sometime today or tomorrow. Potter Head that I am I saw this movie in the full price theater I think 2 times and at least once in the dollar theater. I know… dorky, but I love HP!
Happy Mother's Day a bit late. I haven't gotten into the Harry Potter world but yet quite familiar with the craze. Great pics of the family below. Great running into you.
ReplyDeleteI like to call myself a Pott-head. I am so excited that the baby will be old enough (not very old but still) for me to leave her at home with family to go see the 2nd part of Harry Potter. And that book looks awesome.
ReplyDelete