The daily road of a family of five.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What do you want to do today?

This is the question I ask Tyler every morning.  Most days we have a list of things to do and have to make it to school etc., but we always try to fit in a few things that he thinks will be fun. 

He is a kid who likes to GO and we have a lot of fun together getting things done. 

Today when I asked the morning question of “What do you want to do today?” here was his reply:

“NOTHING!”  he yelled it.  He was so excited when I said we could stay home. 

I grabbed my camera and made him recreate the faces he made during the conversation. 

His I’m so happy I don’t have to go anywhere face:

P1000531

 

You mean we don’t even have to pick up Spencer!?!?!  Yeah!

P1000533

 

I LOVE TODAY!

P1000534

 

After thinking a little more about the day over breakfast he decided to make a to do list of all of the fun things we could do at home. Be still my heart. I am raising to do list makers! Oh, happy day.

P1000536

You might notice our list includes reading books, playing the wii, riding bikes, watching TV (Iron Man cartoon specifically) walking Gizmo, bathing Gizmo, take a nap and jumping on the trampoline.  All things that Tyler came up with. 

Hope your Wednesday is as great as ours looks like it will be! 

Gotta run up and watch some Iron Man with my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment