The daily road of a family of five.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A beautiful day

Friday was such a beautiful day here in STL. It’s the weather we have all been waiting for! No rain! Clear skies! Sun! We celebrated by going to a favorite park for a picnic lunch and play time.

P1000771

They don’t know how to pose for pictures yet while trying to eat. I guess I caught them at a bad time.

I actually got a few good ones of Spencer!

P1000800

This one is one for the picture frames! I’ll be mailing it out to grandma and grandpa’s soon!

P1000798

I rewarded him with getting to take a picture of me. (he was screaming about the photo shoot that he didn’t want and this calmed him down lickedy split.)

This boy understands revenge…

P1000801

He got a good shot of the gazebo's where we ate lunch. Aren’t they beautiful?

Sammie is a much more willing subject for my photo shoots.

P1000777

P1000780

Tyler loves it too! Anything to get attention for this kid!

P1000776

P1000782

Whenever they get excited about picture taking together I always have to say- “Act like you like each other!” It usually gets them to smile and laugh at how silly mom is and I get a good shot.

P1000784

P1000795

P1000807

P1000810

I like ones like this one of Tyler where you just get the sweetness.

Thanks guys for humoring your old mom and letting me take your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment