The kids wanted grilled cheese sandwiches and I went searching for my old sandwich maker- you know those plug in thingies that you can make 2 sandwiches at a time and it even cuts them? Well, I never use it so I figured I’d get it out and dust it off.
Well, apparently I “cleaned it” meaning in our house that I threw it out or donated it and forgot. But the kids did find the waffle maker and we decided to make waffle cheese sandwiches. They loved them and they looked kinda cool.
Yes, Tyler is wearing 2 sets of sunglasses and Sammie thinks he’s crazy.
It made them a bit healthier too- which is why I liked that sandwich maker even though I never used it. You just use cooking spray rather than butter.
I guess it doesn’t matter that I “cleaned” the sandwich maker though because now we know a waffle maker works too!
No comments:
Post a Comment