Spencer wasn’t doing so well the night we decided to deliver these to the assisted living home so Sammie and I had a girls night rather than a family night.
no one ended up being around so we had to make due with this fuzzy hair (for me) and well, Sammie always looks beautiful. Extreme close ups are much less flattering for us moms than it is for the kids. Sigh.
Isn’t this dining room elegant? We hope to do more with this place for our summer of service.
We skipped last weeks teddy bear donation to the fire house, but maybe we’ll do some teddy bear shopping at yard sales and goodwill this Saturday because the main issue with it Monday night was trying to part with stuffed animals. I think Sammie was ok with giving away a very old bear (that wasn’t even hers- I think it was Spencer’s) and a pink flamingo beanie baby.
Maybe they can earn money to pay for the ones we buy or something…
No comments:
Post a Comment