but this beauty was outside our back door one day. She had a baby a few doors down and hopped the fence to eat some of our yummy bushes. We have a deck with wrap around seating that is right outside our back door- that’s how close she was!
these were taken through the window so it’s not great quality.
I love this picture of Sammie looking out her window tracking the deer. Love the colors.
Tyler was looking out the top bunk of Sammie’s bed.
I have not updated much on this blog in the month of June because I’ve been traveling so much to see my mom. She had another surgery this week- the 4th in 2 months- and I’ve been trying to be there as much as possible. When I’m home I’m soaking up the kids and family time and quiet reading time and not blogging.
Her last surgery went really well and we hope this is the end of it and she can just heal. We’ll still go back now and then to check up on her at home when she gets there, but hopefully we are done with hospitals!
No comments:
Post a Comment