One of my students in my Sunday school class is moving soon and we do special treats for birthdays. Since his b-day is in October and he will be moved by then I thought I’d do his birthday treat tomorrow.
I had the kids tell me what their favorite treats were and all this young man said was “Anything with LOTS of sugar!”
Well, these little guys don’t have any added sugar, but they are SUPER SWEET! I almost couldn’t eat one (I managed though) and Thomas said No thanks. The kids loved them though so I think they’ll be a big hit with my 12-13 year olds tomorrow!
They sure look cute. The recipe is just the rice krispie treat recipe with captain crunch berry cereal instead. It looked too thin in the pan so I shaped them into balls.
Tyler was excited to try them:
Spencer actually helped me make them, but shock of shocks wouldn’t pose for a picture. Tyler was happy to fill in.
The little man who was supposed to get these wasn't there today, so we celebrated another girls "half Birthday" instead. They loved them!
ReplyDelete