The daily road of a family of five.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Project Shower Curtain

The shower curtain in the kids/public bathroom in our house decided to shred when I ran it through the wash. I had just washed another one and thought it would work a second time. Boy was I wrong! Not all shower curtains are created equal I guess.

Rather than go out and buy another shower curtain that I really didn’t like that well I had this idea.

Here it is mid project:

P1010140

Polka Dots! It’s just a vinyl shower curtain I had already- painted with craft paint by my kids. The hardest part was deciding on the theme. The color palate was not difficult either- it’s what we had on hand. Even the neighbor girl helped out- that’s her hand on the right.

Spencer did 3 or 4 dots too!

I'll be sure not to throw this one in the washer!

Here’s the finished product hanging up:

P1010143

I love it so much! Thanks kids for designing my shower curtain! The print on the wall is an art piece Sammie did in 2nd grade. I love how both items brighten up this little bathroom and go so well with the dark red wall I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment