Tyler Paul Atkins
We have the most pictures of him on our computer since he was a baby when we got a good digital camera. The others have scrap books though so I guess it's fair.


.jpg)





The story behind Tyler's middle name:
Thomas' Grandpa Atkins gave us the name Paul for Tyler's middle name. We were considering Kenneth after him and told him so. He said that if we wanted to name our son after him to name him Paul. His parents had chosen the name Paul for him and his sister was adamant that he be called Donald Kenneth so they changed it. He thought Paul was a much better name than Donald Kenneth and wanted to finally right that wrong.
His first name came to me when I was driving home and I remember the exact section of road that I thought of his name. Ah, the exit ramp of highway 40 and 270 will always bring back fond memories for me.
What I like about you!
Dad- He's funny and a good boy
Mom- He's great fun to hang out with and I love that he always gets dirt on his lower left cheek.So cute.
Spencer- He is my brother
Sammie- He's always willing to play with me... most of the time.
Tyler- That I like to go to McDonald's
Gizmo- He plays with/torments me.
No comments:
Post a Comment