I've joined sparkpeople.com and find it's a great way to log my food and exercise. They tally all of the calories, fat, protein etc. and help me set simple goals. You get spark points that go toward nothing but a pretty trophy on your home page, but it's like a grown up sticker chart and I feel strangely motivated to earn those points. I don't know if I've lost weight since I've joined, but I feel more proactive and I'm eating better so it's a step in the right direction.
Maybe I'll change it to: "I'm a Spark Person! I'm a Spark Person!" he he. Sounds kind of goofy.
My exercise log from this week:
Monday- I honestly don't remember... so probably not much- Oh, wait a minute- I can look at sparkpeople... Ahha! I did heavy cleaning (scouring after the plague), went swimming with the kids, and walked about a 25 minute mile.
Tuesday- 45 minutes treadmill, walked dog, swimming
Wednesday- Walked 60 minutes- this was the day I took the kids and dog to the park and walked the track- I was wonder mom that morning- got the dog walked, exercise in, and kids playing at the park all in one setting.
Thursday- walked to the dog park and had to hitch a ride back with a buddy when Sammie got stung by a wasp twice. I guess it was about 30 minutes to get there. Found out she's not allergic to wasps. Good to know.
Friday- Packing for trip, walked dog... that's about it.
Saturday- off to Jacksonville for the 4th!
Sunday- off
No comments:
Post a Comment