I didn’t call this one “allergy free” because it’s just not. However, once you read it you will understand that Sammie won’t be eating it so it’s not a big deal. :)
Friday is Gizmo’s birthday! We got him on January 16th and they told us he was about 18 months old. We decided his 2nd birthday should be July 16th. We invited his 2 puppy friends Indiana and Nipper and their humans Meghan and James.
Doggie Birthday Cake:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix:
- 2 cups flour, white or wheat
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
Add:
- 2 six ounce cans of your dog's favorite food
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- Approx. 1 cup milk (add slowly until mix reaches batter consistency)
Pour in a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and bake for thirty-five minutes until set in center. Let cool in pan for twenty minutes before removing.
In keeping with the theme, why not substitute Snausages or Pupperonies for regular candles?
Gizmo loves cheese wiz in his hollow bones so I will probably decorate his cake with the spray kind.
Yum? I guess if you were a dog.
I wonder if we can get him to wear a paper hat at his party on Friday? One thing for sure- Picture day for Monday will be a blast!
** We’ll be serving ice cream cones for the people at the party. **
No comments:
Post a Comment