The daily road of a family of five.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday: What I like about YOU!




Today's Friday! I love writing about the favorite people in my life. Today I have to highlight my sweet husband because he has been home with us all week. Thomas, we love you!

I really have to take more pictures of the grown ups- the only one I could find of him was at Christmas holding up some computer thing I got him from his list. We always do that- take pictures with the presents. I guess that's a little goofy. (please note he is wearing the gift Tyler gave him- a Thomas the Tank Engine T-Shirt!) he he.

I digress. Here's what we all had to say about Thomas/Dad.

Me- Makes me laugh, laughs at my jokes (most of the time), is a great support to all of my crazy ideas, he is calm, he works hard, and has a great smile- as you can see.

Spencer- He jumps with me on the trampoline when I ask.

Sammie- He is always trying to make us laugh.

Tyler- He is really really fun.

Gizmo- He lets me live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment