The daily road of a family of five.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday: I'm a Weight Watcher! I'm a Weight Watcher!


Well, another week down or up I should say if we are looking at the scale, which we are absolutely NOT doing. I did make it back to my WW meeting this week. (took last week off...)

I was actually the same this week which was good because of all of the junk food I ate camping.

Topic today: Eat less/move more and double check your points values.


Exercise log from last week:

Saturday- does walking out to the bonfire to eat a s'more count?

Sunday- um... naps burn calories right?

Monday- I've got nothing.

Tuesday- 3 1/2 hour rafting trip down the Meramec River- work those arms! We think it's about 5-6 miles.

Wednesday- 1/2 mile hike- I've discovered what most outdoor enthusiasts already know- hiking in the woods is A LOT different than walking.

Thursday- 1 mile hike (that's a guess) around the wild bird sanctuary. It seemed like more because of the heat, bugs, and getting lost. Note to self- always have a map when hiking. The kids did really well. I was by far the biggest complainer. I did try to keep it all to myself, but the mood was picked up on for sure. In my defense I would not have been quite as crabby if I would have known the end was near or even that there was an end.

Friday- mowed the lawn- took about an hour. I love when you get something done as well as exercise.

Saturday- Botanical Gardens with Sammie and Tyler- walked forever.

Goal for next week- add a weight lifting class. Scary I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment