Here's a few highlights:
*Watching Wall-E at the library.
*Bubble Walk with the family for a Family Home Evening activity- chosen by Spencer
*Mad Science Show at the library with Julianne- Tyler's first look at dry ice! He was chosen from the audience.
*McKelvey Park and chasing the bunny rabbits with Spencer
*Dinner out with Grandma and Grandpa at Bob Evans!
*Girls Camp!!
*At Girls Camp- Hiked, Huck's Cove (the water park on the lake), testimony meeting and more!
*Ate a wonderful foil dinner and Ted Drews at camp!
* Tried sour Dots candy and will never go back to regular Dots.
*I spoke at an 11 year old girls day camp at church about friendship and being kind. I love hanging out with the youth.
It was a great week for outdoor fun and family gatherings. Could have done without the ticks, but it was such fun getting to hang out at girls camp. I have to say I got a little paranoid that I had a bunch of ticks and upon closer inspection decided they were freckles. I need to take inventory of my freckles before going next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment