Monday- Walked with Gizmo 20 minutes- not much but I guess better than nothing
Tuesday- Walked with Gizmo and family while blowing bubbles for family home evening activity. Again, not quite the calorie buster, but I guess better than nothing
Wednesday- Exercise video 15 minutes- 5 minutes of a really dumb hip hop dance one from Net Flix online and 10 minutes of a decent target toning one.
Thursday- Girls camp!!!!! Just being outside for that long should count for something. I got there right as the 5 mile hike was ending. Such a shame. Did the swim test, hiked to and from Huck's Cove, swam at Huck's Cove. Ate an amazing foil dinner and Ted Drews ice cream. That was worth going for.
Friday-Girls camp again. Hiked to and back from Castle Rock.
Saturday- walked Gizmo
Sunday- Off
Not the power packed exercising machine I try to motivate myself to be, but I guess the theme for this week is "hey, it's better than nothing" and I guess that's true.
No comments:
Post a Comment