The daily road of a family of five.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday: What I like about YOU!


Mom and Dad! My parents came down to watch the kids so I could help out with girls camp a few days. They are so great to come when we need them and help out and the kids just LOVE them to pieces. Here's what everyone had to say about them. Isn't this a cute picture?

Thomas- I like that Coy and Leona have included me as their son from the beginning.

Dereth- They are always there for me and take interest in the daily goings on in my life as a mom. Love you both!

Spencer- I want to go see Grandma and Grandpa!

Sammie- I like that Grandpa is always teaching us funny tricks and I like Grandma because she is always letting us have yummy sugary food and she's really nice.

Tyler- Grandpa just growls with me and make me laugh. Grandma is kind of cool. I love going to grandma and grandpa's house.

Gizmo- I think if Gizmo could talk he would say he loves my dad for his comfy recliner. Actually, he fell in love with them and was instantly comfortable with them the first time they met. He knows good people when he smells them.

No comments:

Post a Comment