The daily road of a family of five.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday: I'm a Weight Watcher! I'm a Weight Watcher!


This week was all about Gizmo. Needless to say if I didn't have a dog I wouldn't have walked. Also, if I had a dog who would go potty in my yard I wouldn't have walked either. Never thought I'd say this, but: Thanks Gizmo!

Exercise Log for the week: We had sickness all week so my big plans to exercise a bunch didn't happen, but I got a bit in. I joined Sparkpeople.com and I might only do weight watchers once a month or so since that is about how often I can make a meeting anyway. So far sparkpeople seems good- at least the 4 days I've been on it now. Might be a tad too early to tell.

Monday- Walk with Gizmo 20 minutes
Tuesday- None
Wednesday- Walk with Gizmo 30 minutes
Thursday- Walk with Gizmo 20 minutes
Friday- Walk with Gizmo 20 minutes
Saturday- Swimming/sliding at Aquaport :) This part is thanks to my brother and his family for coming into town.

No comments:

Post a Comment