Spencer!
What a cute baby!It was a big debate among my children who would get the first kid spot on this Friday post. To make it fair I decided to choose Spencer first since he is our first born, our guinea pig, our first shot at parenthood that didn't always go so well. I think that deserves the first spot.
What we like about YOU!
Mom- You are always ready and willing to go somewhere! Boy after my own heart.
Dad- He's fun to play with.
Spencer- This is a difficult concept for Spencer to get- I think he would say that he likes that he is good at the trampoline and other balance sports. He always seems very proud when he does something cool like run across the balance beam.
Sammie- He is (almost) always ready to have fun!
Tyler- He likes animals just like me!
Tyler- He likes animals just like me!
Gizmo- You give me hugs!
No comments:
Post a Comment