
She's always been silly. I think that couch was 3 couches ago.

Classic backyard play for these two.

I love the look on each of our faces. I think this was a trip way after Halloween, but he carted around his soccer ball candy bucket for months.

Sleepy ballerina.

Cutie Pies.

Love that little face.

Guess who? Spencer or Tyler? Eyes are exactly the same. Hair is exactly the same. Tyler's dimple would be covered up by the glass. It's tough to know except by mom. Is it just me or do his feet look bigger than they should. Maybe those shoes were too big or the camera angle or something.

Spencer on his way to his first day of school.

Pretty Girl.

All taken in 2004 and 2005. Every now and then I'll post some of these gems. They were something weren't they?
In case you were wondering- the boy pictures are all of Spencer. Shocking I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment